Hey friends, I'm Sabrina!
- Art sparks joy and can truly bring happiness into your life.
- Creating artwork is therapeutic and can connect you to your inner most self.
- Bold is genius and authenticity is everything
- Positivity is contagious so be sure to spread that shit everywhere
- Coffee is liquid gold and fuels me ALWAYS
I truly value the transformative qualities of visual art and appreciate its power to bring people together, inspire creativity and add happiness to the lives of people all over the world.
Inspired by the creation process, I use lots of texture, bright color, scale, shape, and dimension to explore my feelings regarding perspective, environment, emotions and the human condition. Driven by my desire to engage and connect with others with varying perspectives on a deep, intimate level, my artistry is unique, multilayered, multidimensional that pushes the traditional boundaries of abstract expression. My work has been featured in Voyage Atlanta, Pink Productions, and Atlanta Makers and my past shows and installations include showcases at Carroll Street Cafe, Hidden Reality, and Pancakes and Booze.
I would love to connect with you!
Email email@example.com to contact me regarding commissions, murals or design.LET'S GET SOCIAL